mgarba3

mgarba3

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 536 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 03-mars 05
  • Club:CSS
au css il n'y a pas de meilleur joueur tout les joueurs s'approchent au niveau
Le css est une institution ayant un président, un vice président dont le département football contient 11 militaires

HALABOUDA

HALABOUDA

Joueur Titulaire

• CSSiste
  • 6 132 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 12-septembre 04
ايوه، بالضبط كده زي ما قال لك المجربع

عندنا ما فيش صتار

كل اللاعيبة زي بعض

آهو كده يبقى ما فيش مشاكل خالص

karim

karim

Joueur Titulaire

• CSSiste
  • 724 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 29-octobre 04

لسلام عليكم [i]

في فريقنا لا يوجد نجم محدد و هذا مصدر قوتا لابد ان يتم تغير عنوان االعنوان لاننا لا نقول ماهو احسن لاعب بل من هو احسن لاعب شكرا

CSSgirl

CSSgirl

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 2 772 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 22-janvier 06

السلام عليكم

أرجوا من الجميع إضافة أجوبتهم من خلال هذا الموضوع
لنعرف من هو صاحب شعبية مشجعي النادي

so you are from egypt, is it true?
you wanna know about the most popular player of CSS or the better supporter let's say the first case, ok!
from my opinion i find that he is mrabet i hope that you hear about him but take on your mind that all the players of our team are very good, competitive.. and each of them has his private quality :yesup:
hope that you understand me (sorry but i have not arabic caracters in my PC so i write in english)

CSSgirl

CSSgirl

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 2 772 messages

عندنا ما فيش صتار

كل اللاعيبة زي بعض

just made by halabouda :yetkarbes:

José Bové

José Bové

Joueur Titulaire

• CSSiste
  • 4 961 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 06-mai 05

عندنا ما فيش صتار

كل اللاعيبة زي بعض

Jarba3tou ?

sfa91

sfa91

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 325 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 10-décembre 05

you wanna know about the most popular player of CSS or the better supporter let's say the first case, ok!
from my opinion i find that he is mrabet i hope that you hear about him but take on your mind that all the players of our team are very good, competitive.. and each of them has his private quality
hope that you understand me (sorry but i have not arabic caracters in my PC so i write in english)
thanks

well i understand nothing of what's going in our forum???is this the zahf hilali...ou firani :yetkarbes: ???
anyway..welcome to all the arabs in our forum :icon_mrgreen:
bassi ya3ni ana 3ayza afham 7aga!!! hoau ya3ni akhouna edriiss garalou 7aga walla ih? ya3ni houa 3abit walla byesta3bat :09[1]: ??? ana khayfa laykoun ya3ni taba3 elmoukhabrat wgay yguess enabdh walla 7aga :icon_mrgreen: ..ya3ni ana akhayar ne7tat chiwaya..5allina n2oul ya3ni kollohom kiwayisin :melamela: ya3ni kollohom a7sann men le33ibin masr...3al a2all mouhadhabin ...mafich we7ed bi3alli soutou 3ala ducastel lasama7 allah
just to add sth ..we are all champions ( supporters too )..we cooperate all to make a good team...and this makes our strengh...
« Those who don't know how to fight worry, die young»

CSSgirl

CSSgirl

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 2 772 messages

just to add sth ..we are all champions ( supporters too )..we cooperate all to make a good team...and this makes our strengh...

good words but i think that driss desire to have more information about our team maybe our coach, the supervisor but i am sure about an important thing: we are the best and even i consider mrabet as the best player this does not mean that the others are bad and our strength reflect this!

sfa9dorigine

sfa9dorigine

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 588 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 03-février 05

from my opinion i find that he is mrabet i hope that you hear about him but take on your mind that all the players of our team are very good, competitive.. and each of them has his private quality :yesup:

i think that mrabat has played in TUNISIA-EGYPTE this year
so maybe he knows him

CSSgirl

CSSgirl

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 2 772 messages

i think that mrabat has played in TUNISIA-EGYPTE this year
so maybe he knows him

what do you mean by saying that he played in TUNISIA-EGYPTE ?
you talk about the last match of CSS and zamelik or what ? sorry, i don't understand you well :regret:
no problem, in any case i have said mrabet but all the players are good and that's the secret of our team, we does not distinguish between them each one has his integrated quality :yesup:

Modifié par salma, 12 mai 2006 - 11:47 .

Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 431 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 28-avril 04

what do you mean by saying that he played in TUNISIA-EGYPTE ?
you talk about the last match of CSS and zamelik or what ? sorry, i don't understand you well :regret:
no problem, in any case i have said mrabet but all the players are good and that's the secret of our team, we does not distinguish between them each one has his integrated quality :yesup:

Tunsia played a friendly match against Egypt in cairo at the beguinning of this year before the africain cup. H. Gumemdia signed two goals in this match. You understand Salma?

RONALDINHO

RONALDINHO

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 867 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 23-février 06
Nous somme tous un groupe qui fait le bonheur du club on n a pas de star et nous somme fière de notre équipe je ponce :Vivacss:

fifa

fifa

Joueur Titulaire

• CSSiste
  • 958 messages
  • Inscrit(e) : 19-mai 05

Nous somme tous un groupe qui fait le bonheur du club on n a pas de star et nous somme fière de notre équipe je ponce :Vivacss:

nous sommes fier de notre équipe je pense
c'est le courage de nos opinions qui fait bouger les choses, et qui rend tout changement possible. (Paula Giddings)

CSSgirl

CSSgirl

Joueur Titulaire

• Membres
  • 2 772 messages
just note that Driss are egyptien so please try to write in english or in arabic, he don't understand french, ok?
thanks ! :14:

Modifié par salma, 12 mai 2006 - 15:52 .

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)